Note: Users of blog.usf.edu must comply with the USF Computer and Network Access Agreement.
How to Request a Personal Blog
Anyone with a USF NetID can request a blog for personal use. The URL will be based on the user’s NetID (eg: http://netid.blog.usf.edu).
- Log into this page with your NetID and password
- Follow the instructions to activate your blog
How to Request a Blog for an Organization
To place a request for a blog for course activities, student organizations, staff departments, research groups, etc:
Send an email to the IT Help Desk with the following information:
- Name of Organization
- Suggested URL for Blog (http://organizationname.blog.usf.edu)
- List of NetIDs and their roles
- Any custom themes or plugins needed